SOS PRO Features:
• 9.5″ x 16.5″ full extraction range
• Clear top to view extraction process
• Adjustable-height handle that detaches for easy storage
• Stainless steel vacuum flange works with 1.5” and 2” hose cuffs
• Vacuum release for truckmount use
• Lightweight and durable build
• Textured, non-slip foot rest
• Includes water-resistant carrying pack
What is Sub Surface Extraction?
Sub Surface Extraction is used by professional carpet cleaners to thoroughly remove contaminants, liquids, and odor WITHOUT removing carpet or padding. Sub surface extraction is the best method for flushing out contaminants that cause of reappearing odors and spots. Click here to download a printable information guide.
How To Perform Sub Surface Extraction
STEP 1: Saturate the affected areas with Smiley Paws, a professional grade strength Urine, Odor, and Stain remover. Allow the cleaning solution to seep deep into the carpet’s backing, padding, and subfloor, in order to target the entire odor source. The solution will work to rehydrate, emulsify, and break down organic soil and pet urine solids in preparation for extraction and rinsing.
STEP 2: Finish by using the the SOS PRO with an extractor or truck mount to flush out the solution and contaminants from the carpet.